1.11.09

D&AD wesite analysis

As I haven’t done a blog before I feel I should start by writing about what I have been doing so far in my second year on the Graphic Communication course at UWIC.

So, to begin, we were given a brief to look at an assigned website with a colleague (Rich Savage). D&AD was our given site. We looked at the branding, navigation, content, interaction with the user, architecture, function and so on.

D&AD is a company that works as a bridge between student designers and the creative industry. They give out awards to the best works from students that entered their competition. .
The site is clean and fairly simple to use however sometimes the house style is not consistent which we felt was a design fault as they should be setting the standard to up coming designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment